Football coaching and English player immersion, combined with English language classes in the heart of the beautiful New Forest National Park.
This Summer, New Forest Soccer are running an English language Residential Soccer Camp for youngsters of all abilities, aged 9-15 from across Europe.
Train alongside English players from the New Forest Soccer Academy, a feeder club for Premier League side AFC Bournemouth.
The programme runs from Sunday 23rd July to Saturday 5th August with full board and exclusive use of Burley Lodge country house. You can book week 1, week 2…or both!
- Week 1 – 23rd July – 30th July
- Week 2 – 30th July – 5th August
- …or book both!
Children will receive high quality football training from our fully qualified specialist coaches. We will develop your child’s ability whilst promoting core values such as team work, sportsmanship and fair play. Children will learn and develop through interactive football games, skills practice, team challenges and daily matches.
We provide spacious rooms, a relaxing social area full of entertainment, dining room, large garden with sports facilities, tuck shop, barbeque area and much more.
The NFS English Language Residential Soccer Camp includes…
- Full-board accommodation in a large country house in the heart of the New Forest National Park.
- NFS has exclusive use of this residence.
- Daily football training by fully qualified and experienced NFS coaches, on both grass and astroturf pitches.
- 10 hours of English lessons in small groups with a qualified tutor.
- A complimentary NFS Soccer Kit including shirt, shorts, socks and bag.
- Laundry service.
- A day trip to Premier League football club, AFC Bournemouth.
- All daytime and evening activities including Mountain Biking, Outdoor Cinema, a BBQ Party, a football themed forest treasure hunt and much more.
- Competitive matches and tournaments with local teams and schools.
- A cookery class and seminar to learn about the importance of fitness and a healthy nutritional diet.
- Lots and lots of football fun whilst making new friends.
Please note that the transfer fee and personal insurance cover is not included in the price. An optional transfer service from and back to Southampton or Bournemouth Airports is available. Children will be supervised at all times by qualified NFS staff during all activities.